Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sesame Days Again

The weather has been gorgeous and sunny - hot even - so I took Ruby to Sesame for some fun in the sun on yesterday. First on our agenda? Face painting, of course!
I love this cute tee shirt my friend Kerri gave us. It says "Ruby's Fruit Juice Stand". 
We hit lots of rides (much to my stomach's dismay) then Rubes did some climbing up....
and sliding down.
She bounced a bit then we hit yet another ride that went around and around and around. I said no to the tea cups. I just had to or I'd have brought up my lunch. Thankfully, she accepted it ok when I explained that it would make Mommy sick.
We watched a super cute "Elmo Live" show. They let the kids come down and dance with Mr. Noodle and to my surprise Ruby wanted to do it.
She was a little shy once she actually got down there on stage, but still she danced.
Hmmmm...that's a very big bird.
She looks so teeny tiny next to him.
"Driving" the big fire truck
Was going to stick to just the dry rides today, but threw a suit in for her just in case. So glad I did. Was soooo hot and I knew she wanted to jump in there. Really great cause it's not crowded this early in the season. Practically had the pool to ourselves!
I pulled up a chair and stuck just my feet in as I watched my lil miss splash away.
Far as I can tell, it's gonna be another awesome summer. :-)

No comments: