Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yo Ho Ho

Current obsession: Jake & The Never Land Pirates (Disney Junior). Apparently Jeff watched this with her once and she was "hooked". No pun intended. She was delighted when I put a "pirate" scarf on her head today like Izzy.
There aren't many episodes on On Demand so she begs to watch the same ones over and over.
I'm not sure there is the slightest bit of educational value to it but look at this face. Could I say no to such cuteness? Such excitement?
Not on this day. In fact, I wouldn't have had the energy if I tried. Ruby thought it funny to take this next picture of me. I'd say it just about sums up how I felt after the last 5 days of events AND having to watch one more episode of pirates:
Is it bed time yet?

2 comments:

Mireille said...

haha you and her... you crack me up!! Hope the coming week will be better, more relaxed!!

Jessica said...

I love this look on Ruby. We're headed to a pirate party in a few weeks. I bought T an eye patch and i was thinking of wearing my hair like this but didn't think anyone would get it. But Ruby would!