Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Professional Birthday Party Photos!!!

So so so SO HAPPY! My talented friend, Sarah Zimmerman shot these beautiful pics for me during one of her busiest times.  This spring Sarah graduated from Hallmark, was in the middle of doing her final work, set up a new website and business, and moved. A lot on her plate! Still, she found time to come out and photograph Ruby's birthday party. We are so grateful! They were really worth the wait!

My sweet girl. I love this picture!

Pretty pink things: home made cupcakes & pink marshmallows, pretty teacups, and mini roses. Love the little bunny she noticed sitting on the table. What a cute shot!

I'm so excited that Sarah captured all my hard work.  Had so much fun planning this party!

More details. Forgive some of the duplicate shots. I couldn't decide which party detail collages I liked the best! Which ones do you like?

Table setting and sweet stuff.

Special party moments

Sweet, sweet faces.

Me and my girl

A few of my creations: fondant bow cupcake and tulle pom poms. (These 3 are photos I took).

Ruby and her friends

Girlie fun

Grandma

Pinata time

Sweet eating

And my favorite...the magical birthday wish. I was so busy that I didn't get any cake shots. It just made my day to see these! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much, Sarah, for capturing Ruby's special day so beautifully.

Friends and family: click on the the link above (Sarah's name) to see more of Sarah's work. Also, if anyone wants to see more pics of their child from this day, email me. She took a TON of gorgeous shots and set up a password protected site for viewing. My email is macmiller@verizon.net.

6 comments:

Mireille said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! THESE ARE GORGEOUS!! I can only imagine how happy you are with these memories! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Please send me an email with password so I can view her site!

Wyndee said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I want you to plan my next party!!! And the pics are gorgeous!

Jessica said...

I was in love with this party before, but these pictures really do it justice. I bet you are so thrilled to have these.

Jessica said...

okay, and that first shot of your Ruby - divine!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

did you do your printables(especially for the water bottles) or etsy?? Hayden's pink extraganza is in about a month and I am slowing getting it all together...but want cute printables and have not found anything I love. Also those tea cups....did you already have them??

How many tulle balls did you make?? I have 40 yards of tulle at this point, but thinking I need more.

any other advice??

LOVE the pics!!! Now that ROCks is over I can get back to checking on my big and little friends!! Ruby has grown so much since her farm party!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that stuffed animal sitting on the table is Hsin's beloved mouse, Shiu! What a lovely picture of a little friend!