Friday, August 19, 2011

Well It Took Me Long Enough

I was all giddy to get this year's birthday party pics and start a book. Then it hit me that I still hadn't done LAST year's birthday book! Not to mention our Thailand trip, first year home, photo shoot on the beach, this year's party, etc. I am so backed up and ashamed it has taken me so long to get it all together. Time to get it done!

So I spent hours on it today - much to the dismay of my bored kid and in between playing with moon sand, working on numbers, doing laundry, and cleaning up my kitchen that looked like a bomb went off in it. Anyway, I re-worked what I had already started a year ago and it's finally done! You can click on the link below to see the preview on Blurb.

Next up is The Fairy Party book! Will post here when it's done!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How is it you always know how to get me motivated into gear?? There is a 1/2 done lifebook just waiting to be finished. I told myself once we finalized (which has come and gone). Thanks for pushing me in the right direction!