Thursday, November 3, 2011

Packing For Disney!

Only 2 weeks till our trip and we are getting rather excited around here! So much going on this month... This weekend is Jeff & I's wedding anniversary. Next week I have a big gig for the Avenue of the Arts (see here for fun details). Next weekend we go to our hometown see our family and celebrate my father-in-laws birthday. Then we come home for a night and turn right around and go to Disney! I figure I better get packing TODAY.

Ruby's stuff will be easy. Princess gear, Minnie ears (I bought and have hidden until our trip), cute sundresses and shorts. Me...well, I put all my lightweight stuff in bins so I better go dig it out. So excited for FL warmth and fun. Gonna be a GREAT time!

And something really special is gonna happen at Disney, too. Ruby's 1st friend, Chan - from the baby home - is coming to Disney with her family! Not sure how the girls will be when they finally meet but I'm betting the mom's won't have a dry eye! How incredible it's gonna be to see sweet Chan (now Lily) again, but this time happy and with her family! Meeting up with some other great friends, too, and their darling kiddos and WAY excited. The whole trip is gonna be magical!

When we get back, we are home 2 days then it's my birthday, Thanksgiving, and on the weekend we have a party for some awesome family members to go to. Is it any wonder November is one of my favorite months?

Yea! Bring on the fun!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

I am so excited that Ellie and her family will go with you guys!! So great for Ruby and Lily to meet again!! This will be a trip of a life time!! Have fun and give them all a big hug from me, I missed meeting them in Thailand and felt so bad about it!!