Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pantry Make-Over

BEFORE:
AFTER:
Everything labeled and in it's place! Here are a few details:
1st step was to hang shelves on the door for vitamins, medicine, and spices. Got an additional slide-out spice rack to go on the top shelf (right). Next I picked up clear plastic storage containers at Walmart. (Better Homes brand are great!) Picked up the pretty green shelf liners at TJ Maxx for only $5.99!
Found free labels online, printed them up, and tied with ribbon. You can find them here!
Made the most of the space with extra wire shelves on each side of pantry and one large wooden shelf in the center. Amazing how much space is in there now!
                                    Pantry is now pretty AND organized. I am a happy woman!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohh my goodness, your pantry is pretty. I'm pretty sure that's something I don't go around saying every day!

Wendy said...

OMG, Jen! I don't know if I love you or hate you for this! LOL!!!

I cannot believe you did this! It looks fantastic! I mean, I could do this, surely, but would I? I think I'm just too lazy.

Wendy said...

OMG, Jen! I don't know if I love you or hate you for this! LOL!!!

I cannot believe you did this! It looks fantastic! I mean, I could do this, surely, but would I? I think I'm just too lazy.

Anonymous said...

this is BRILLIANT! I always find there is something comforting about having a spring clean and reorganising everything, not that I do it very often but when i do it is so nice to sit back and feel accomplished

Jennifer said...

Would you please come to my house and re-do MY pantry? I didn't even know I needed that, until a bos of crackers fell on me today. Bring Ruby; Sid will LOVE her!! ;)