Saturday, February 25, 2012

2 Weeks!

Well, I hope I am not jinxing myself here, but it's been 2 whole weeks. Two weeks the little miss has been sleeping in her own bed! Doing far better than I'd imagined. Most nights she's done great. Only a few nights of nightmares. I go in and either hold her and lay with her for a bit, or if it's early morning she comes in with us. A couple times I was in the twin with her half the night. We are back to doing stickers on the calendar and she gets ice cream on Fridays if she's slept in her bed all week. Last week she got ice cream. Not just any ice cream, but "dirt" ice cream. A little something Daddy got her once that worked like a charm. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate "dirt" on top and gummy worms. This week she didn't get any because there were 3 days without stickers. But that's ok. It's progress. She is doing good and she's proud of herself! We are too!

2 comments:

dawn said...

We are at the same stage as you. Some nights are better than others. I think it has a lot to do with what they have encountered during the day and whether their little heads area filled with big thoughts.
Ruby Dooby we are so proud of you for sleeping in your big beautiful big girl bed.

Jessica said...

Hurray for sleep! Hurray for dirt dessert! Hurray for Ruby!

I hope the grand success continues.