Thursday, April 3, 2008

Waiting On Info

Waiting quite impatiently, I must add. Found out we won't get to see her picture and medical info for at least 3 weeks. Three whole weeks! It feels like forever! The medical reports have to be translated and I guess it takes that long. Then it will be sent to Wacap and our agency rep, Andrea has to get back from Thailand, put together a whole file on it and THEN we get to see it. Urrrr. I want it NOW! So many questions on my mind today...What does she look like? Is she healthy? What are her special needs? What is CP and does she have it? Will she be okay? Will she walk? What kind of doctors do we need? Will she be ours? Is it official? When will we know? Will I be a good mom? Will I know what to do? Is she cute? Sweet? Stubborn? Silly? Happy? Sad? Fussy? Lovey??
Can't sleep. Can't think of anything else.

No comments: