Monday, January 19, 2009

Buzz


There is such a buzz in the air lately! So much going on in the Thai adoption world and lots of activity on the yahoo group this week. People who are traveling, those who got their long awaited referral, others who are still gathering paperwork and trying to figure out this tid-bit or that. It's so exciting! Sure, we all have moments of stress. There are so many emotions and ups and downs that come with the territory. But look at the end result! 

And in case you wondered...NO I am not always Little Miss Chipper. BELIEVE ME. When I realized our daughter wouldn't be home for Christmas I was a sappy mess. Total waterworks. But I have made a real conscience effort the last month or so to be as positive as I can. This is an amazing process. The journey to our first child. I have to wait anyway, so I might as well accept and embrace it. Savor every moment, every day dream, every ounce of sleep (LOL)!

Wishing much happiness and peace to those of you in process. Every day, every minute we are that much closer to our children!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The air does feel electric, doesn't it? We were gone this weekend only to come home to so much excitement. Hurray.