Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Feels so good to be home! Jeff is still out of town for business, but I woke up to find my two furry ones snuggled up in bed with me. So cute that they stayed up there all night! Our dog, Chloe, stays at the neighbors when we are gone, but Mr. Max stays home alone and just gets visits from the neighbors at feeding time. He must have been so lonely because he left out the longest, whiniest meow when I walked in the door and has been glued to my side ever since. He's usually very independent so it's really sweet. Both are just so cute and following me around from room to room as I unpack, do laundry, put things away, empty trash, etc. These are the furry little critters (above) snuggling on the couch after they got groomed a few weeks ago. Max got the lion cut. Note how thoroughly annoyed he looks.

I had my physical today to update our home study so one more thing off the list! AND - get this - Jeff's fingerprint approval came in already! We must have a friend or something in that office because that is some seriously fast work! Jeff has to get his physical next week and we do another home study visit and that's it! Since we don't have the referral yet, there is no worry at all that it won't be done and processed on time. So that is one good thing about the referral not showing up yet. The only one! Hurry up and get here already! There is a board meeting today in Thailand (it's Wed in Thailand though Tues here). I couldn't help but think about it all day. 

2 comments:

Mireille said...

the LION CUT, how cute is that, never seen that before. Although I can imagine Mr. Max is a bit annoyed. You should do a photo shoot with that cut ;-)

Hannah said...

I love the Lion Cut on cats - their bodies are so velvety soft. A friend has done it to her cat - ours doesn't have enough hair :)