Thursday, January 22, 2009

Think Baby

Like I can think of much else! But, no, actually, Think Baby is the name of a cool company that makes really safe items for baby! I ordered this cute set online last night. It's PBA free, phthalate free, lead free and a couple other things that I didn't even know were bad. Check out their products at www.thinkbabybottles.com.



Another cool online purchase I made last night was this Rubber Ducky that is actually all rubber. Imagine that.  I have to admit, it's not the cutest rubber duck I have seen. But it is the safest. I got the sitting down version. Found it and these cute (and safe) bowls at www.parentingbynature.com.




There are still a few things I am drooling over and thinking about. I LOVE toys from Haba. They have so many cute things and are all made of wood and natural materials with non-toxic paint.

LOVE this little Garden set! Found it and a lot of Haba toys at Petit Baby. So cute and has little pegs for stacking. This one I am seriously thinking about. The edu-cube, too. Does anyone have one and did your child like it? The teether I am not sure about yet. I think I will still need it for a 2 year old. Do I need more than one? If I do, I am thinking about is this:

Sophie the Giraffe. A classic. Made in France of all natural rubber with no PVC or harmful stuff. Super cute and certainly a unique looking teether. I better get some sleep tonight...these late nights online are dangerous for my pocket-book! I like awake at night thinking, okay, what didn't I do? What am I forgetting? Suddenly I sit up and go TOYS! She doesn't have many toys! Oh, and she needs a teether...I think...and bath toys...and...

7 comments:

Kam said...

I think they are all adorable! I've missed stopping by your blog! I keep thinking about you when I can't do anything about it! Then your new posts don't show up anymore on my dashboard! So today (!) I am catching up with you!

Hannah said...

Hey Jen - there are great wooden toys made in Thailand called Plan Toys. They have a Plan City section with trucks, trains, cars and all things boys - but they also made wonderful instruments and other toys. They are not easy to find around the states (you can search on Amazon and find a good variety) but we found a great selection in Bangkok at one of the department stores. There is also a Build-A-Bear in Bangkok that sells clothes you can't get online or in the states.

rosemary said...

Ooooohh! Your shopping bulletins are always so bad for me because I'm still working so hard not to buy anything much for baby yet. Anyway, we must have the same style b/c everything you pick out I WANT!! I especially love all the wooden toys and that darling giraffe teether. CUTE!

Jess and Paul said...

I love all this stuff. Especially the Think Baby plates etc and the wooden garden toy...so cute! Good for you for getting safe toys. Most of Phoebe toys we buy her are made of safe wood products. She stays interested in them MUCH longer than plastic toys where you just push a button to make it do something. Please share any other things you find that you like!

Carey and Norman said...

Busy week at work, so I'm just now checking in for the week. Loved all the baby products you've found. You have great taste and I know we'd have a blast shopping together.

I hope you will hear news soon! So excited for you that your daughter will be coming home in the near future. I know sometimes it is hard to sleep in anticipation, but one day it will become a distant memory.

Much love coming your way!

Lizzie Lawson said...

'We need more toys!!!!' That's what I was also panicking about this week!!! These look great!

Anonymous said...

Sophie is my favorite gift to give new babies. She was my babies FAVORITE! Could she be any cuter?