Friday, May 22, 2009

Miracle Granted!!!!!


IT'S HERE! Crack open the champagne cause WACAP GOT OUR REFERRAL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our daughter is officially ours! The referral is really here and we are really going to get to see her! Think we are still in shock. We heard a few days ago that the SW told Wacap she was sending it. I was DYING to post about it. But we've had our hopes dashed so many times on this journey that I didn't want to tell everyone until we had it in our hands. Well, it's not in OUR hands, but it's in Kate's and that's good enough for me! She is sending it out to us today so hopefully we should see it either tomorrow or Monday.

I was sure I would be screaming at this moment. In fact, I was sure YOU would hear me screaming at this moment. :-) The other night when Kate's email said we were getting it Jeff & I just sat there staring at the email in disbelief. Today I am just crying.  Happy, joyful, relieved tears. It's been such a long, long journey to get to this point. Our baby! Our sweet, beautiful girl is really going to be with us soon!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Faith really does move mountains. For my dear friends still waiting...I hope it won't make you feel down. I know it's hard sometimes when you are still waiting. I know how it feels to be so happy for that family that got the referral but at the same time wonder when is it ever going to be our turn? Please know you are next and it's gonna happen! Let this prove to you even more that there is an end to this journey and miracles truly happen every day! Love you all and praying for your referral!

Love, Jen

16 comments:

Ellie said...

Jen,
So happy for you! It's HERE!!!! Congrats! You're absolutely right, Miracle Granted!!!!

Kam said...

WooHoo! You're closer now than ever! Have a fantastic weekend celebrating! I'm so happy for you!

excitedtobeafamily said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations! How wonderful!

Nichole and Craig said...

YIPPPPEEEE
I am so happy for you. It won't be long now until you are holding your baby girl.
CONGRATS
Nichole

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations! What a blessing to read such good news before the holiday weekend. It is funny as I was sitting her at work and thought about you. I thought I'd check your blog and what a surprise!! I'm so, so excited for you. I know this is an answered prayer!!

Much love and many hugs coming your way!!

Jessica said...

Happy, happy, happy day! What good news. Congrats to you Momma Jen!

dawn said...

We are so happy for you, so very very happy for you.
congratulations to Mummy and Daddy.

Whatshername's Mummy said...

Oh WOW! What wonderful news, congratulations.
BUT not nearly enough detail, c'mon, when will you get to hold her, and squeeze her and cover her in kisses?
As for those of us still waiting - it's lovely to know that it happens finally, filled with delight for you!

Liz said...

That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Ruby Kate is going to be in your arms soon. I am hopping she gets see the pond and butterfly garden.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news. Ruby Kate will be home in your arms. I am hoping you get to travel soon and am looking forward to seeing how adorable she is in pictures. Congratulations.

Glen and Andrea said...

What a beautiful miracle!!!! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! I wasn't expecting to see that here this morning. I'm going to be checking your blog 10x a day now for more of your journey to your daughter =) I'm so happy for you both.

Hugs from down under!

Mrs. Mark Arni said...

Oh, I am so very thrilled for both of you!!! What happy news to take into the holiday weekend! I'll be anxiously checking the blog for your travel date.

Blessings to you both!

Chris

Anonymous said...

yippeeeeeeee!!!!! Ditto to Andrea's post above, I will be click click clicking on your blog to read your updates.
Gem x

Robin and Kyle said...

Woo hoo!!!!
Congrats on getting Ruby's referral! We're really happy for you guys!

Mireille said...

YIPPEE!! I mailed you already to congratulate, but here again!! I am so happy for you both!!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and your husband!! Can't wait to see you holding Ruby in your arms!!!

Hope you are stilling flying on the cloud nine express.

The mum mum can usually be found at health food stores, Wal-Mart carries them, and you can order them from Amazon. ruby will love them...Hayden simply adores the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM as she calls them:)