Thursday, May 14, 2009

Praying For A Miracle

As I was sitting around sulking this morning, this thought popped into my head. It's a quote I heard long ago.

"That which does not kill you makes you stronger"

Well, I noticed I'm still here so it hasn't killed me. Am I stronger? Not so sure about that one. But I am determined not to give up and let my spirit and hope be diminished. I am going to believe there is still hope. I am going to trust.

I just can not accept Fall for a referral. I am praying for a miracle instead. For us and those dear friends that are also waiting and oh-so-close. I am praying for strength for the SW in Thailand too. That she can find the time and energy to get to those referrals before the Homeland Tour begins so we can at least travel by Fall. 

Thank you so much for the supportive emails and comments. I so needed to hear your kind words today. Thank you all very much for your support.  Praying for all of your precious little ones to find their way to your arms quickly.

As for me, I am getting away. The husband just booked tickets for us to FL for the end of the month. Beach time will not take the agonizing wait away, but will help to renew strength and pass the time. 

4 comments:

rosemary said...

I will join you in praying for that miracle for your family. I am so sorry to hear about this latest turn of events but everything can be changed!! Enjoy Florida soon you will have a toddler to chase.

Ellie said...

Praying for that miracle for ya, too!!!

dawn said...

How soon are you coming down this way? And where are you coming to? We are leaving at the end of the month for New England but maybe we can meet I would really love to. That is if you could stand my crazy girlies for more than 2 seconds...lol

excitedtobeafamily said...

We are praying for your family!