Friday, May 15, 2009

Ruby, Gardening, Friends, Prayers

รัตมณี - Ruby, red precious jewels or stones. This is our little gem's name in Thai Script. It is beautiful. Thanks so much to Sharon for sending it to me! Like her hubby, Jeff is going to get a tattoo on his arm in Thailand with his daughter's name on it in Thai script. We love all your great ideas, Sharon! Thanks!

Feeling better today, thanks to so much love and support. Talking to friends and getting your nice comments really helped! Of course, exhaustion has helped a little, too! LOL. Been gardening for hours and I'm too tired to actually think much. Good remedy and there are a zillion more weeds out there to keep me preoccupied. That's good... I think. Will post pics of the garden soon.

We said a long, hard prayer out there for all of you last night. Those who have their kids home and are just there being supportive and those who still waiting. We know this wait is not ours alone. We know ALL of our children need us and we are really so glad to be sharing in your journey. 

3 comments:

Ellie said...

That's so sweet, to see her name in Thai!!
Jen, like your last post says, you ARE growing stronger, whether you know it or not. You and Jeff seem to already have an amazing relationship, and I can't help but think this is pulling the two of you even closer together. You are seeking God, and that's a great place to be. I love you! I'm praying that your wait is over very SOON!!
Hugs,
ellie

rosemary said...

Too tired to think is the motto! I packed all day long yesterday and I noticed it kept the worrying at a minimum!! ;-)

Mireille said...

Love to see the Thai script of Ruby's name, so precious!! Keep up the good spirits my friend. One day suddenly will be there and you are traveling to pick up that sweet little Ruby!!