Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bring On The Rain!

...cause we are ready! At least our little Ruby will be! I looked around for a nice lightweight rain coat and ended up with a whole ensemble. Jeff is not exactly convinced that we "needed" it. (But I am!)

 I got the white set figuring it will go with everything. The jacket came with a matching hat and then I also got the coordinating mini-umbrella and rain boots. Aren't they cute??? They are called Mary Janes by Trumpette - the same people that make those itsy bitsy, adorable infant socks that look like Mary Janes. Oh joy! They are just so adorable I can hardly wait to see her in them! She's gonna look so cute! I got the size 2/3 so they will probably be big, but will do the job for now and then I am figuring she will grow into them by our own rainy season next Spring.  Yea, I know. I am up to my old habits again. But hey, it's monsoon season! I HAD to buy them! 

Still waiting on news from Anna and Sheri in Thailand. I checked email all night until midnight and was on it first thing this morning. Nothing yet. On pins and needles with excitement and hoping it comes tomorrow!


5 comments:

Donna said...

OMG that is so darn cute, and I love the boots. Ruby will look adorable in this rain gear..Love Mom (gramma Donna)

christina said...

you aren't the only one that keeps going online, i keep checking your blog to see if you have posted about the news yet.

Kam said...

Those are stinkin' adorable! You will have so much fun dressing a little girl! I was so hoping you had your news by now! ugh! Maybe there are too many pictures in her email...like you said earlier. Sometimes I have to send like 2 or 3 at a time. Hope you get them soon!

dawn said...

Not over the top at all. Guess what I just bought for the girlies on our trip? Yes, new rain coats with matching wellies. You just cannot find nice ones here so I spent daft amounts of money on sets over there, I always do.
She will have so much fun splashing about in the puddles.

Jessica said...

Absolutely adorable! You need a matching set.