Monday, August 3, 2009

ELATED!

Two wonderful and dear friends got great news today!!! Nuanthip is back in action and getting things done! I am so happy to hear it! The two of them are going to be presented at one of the next 2 board meetings! Very good chance of us all traveling together or near the same time. It's so wonderful and I am just overjoyed for them! Of course, I emailed Kate about 2 seconds after hearing from the first friend to see if she heard anything about our case. She didn't yet, but is going to email her today specifically about us. Five minutes later I heard from the 2nd friend. It's so exciting! We are all so close!!! We've already been presented so, as far as we know, that letter could already be in the mail. Hopefully, she'll get a response back in a couple days and we'll be on our way! I am feeling very good about it.

So happy today! Doesn't matter if there wasn't news on our case. Good news for one of us is good news for all of us. We are in this together. Families are getting ready to travel and every single thing Nuanthip accomplishes moves us all a step in the right direction. I KNOW we are going soon. And I KNOW our baby is doing okay. I got another email from Anna today, too! I had always wondered about the care package we sent since we were asked to send another photo album. Anna called the orphanage for us and said that yes, they got all the things we sent. They show her the photo album and said that she likes to play with the doll, looks at the pic of dog, and reads the picture book with Lily! How great is that to hear? I have been nothing but smiles and day dreams all day!

UPDATE: Yet another great family got good news yesterday...and are traveling NEXT WEEK! We are so excited for them!

7 comments:

John and Nancy said...

Thanks Jen! You are so very right, every step one of us takes, all of us get to take! Thank you so much for your support, it really means the world to me.

rosemary said...

Yes, I know that you will travel ASAP and you'll have Ruby home before we know it. Then you can give me parenting pointers!!

Chris and Terri said...

So cool! I was thinking about you guys and hoping!

Kam said...

Yay!!! I happened to talk to one of those friend today too! How fun! I'm elated to hear about this! And hey, we got our BNK# tonight from the NVC! That's a big deal for us I-800ers b/c it means we can send Joel's passport pics and birth certificate and then comes the Article 5 for travel approval! Yippee! Let's all go together!!!!!

Sooo happy to hear Ruby is doing well and loves the things you sent her. What a great week this is starting out to be!

Love and hugs!

Jessica said...

That is good news all around. I love hearing about the movement. It helps me believe.

dawn said...

Are you ready to go ?

Ellie said...

So thankful Nuanthip is moving and shaking over there!!! Also, things are moving in BKK for Kam! What a rush of activity! Can't wait for everybody to travel!!!