Friday, September 4, 2009

ONE WEEK!

One week from today we will get on a plane. Wow! Everything is coming together and it promises to be a gorgeous weekend. Have lunch with my brother John today. Pick my hubby up at the airport whose coming back from a business trip. Cook out planned for Labor Day. Packing...well, that's getting there!

The wooden frames I ordered for the playroom just came in and are gorgeous. They nailed the color. Wanted a distressed look and an orangey/pinkish red to match the artwork. The did a custom color and shipped it out in a week! Will post a pic when they are on the wall. If anyone needs frames that are high quality but a great price (only $18 each including glass) go to www.windmillwoodworks.com. They are awesome!

Called DiscMakers and re-ordered my CD. It is going to press! Disney is sending the story line for a new movie product coming out by Tuesday so I can work on that before we leave. Easy peasy. Can record sometime in October and can do it locally so Ruby can either come with or I can go at night while she's sleeping. Won't take me away from her at all. And thank God, cause I'd hate to turn down Disney, but Miss Ruby comes first!!! It's amazing how it's all worked out.

Happy Weekend!!


5 comments:

Chris and Terri said...

YAY!!! Can hardly believe it too. Good Luck with the Disney thing - Sounds great!

I want to get some frames so I'm going to check that out too.

Kam said...

Sounds like the makings for a fabulous week! Can't believe it! A week from now and you're up in the air! We're right on your heels!

Praying all of these pieces fall into place for you!
Happy last week without Ruby,
Kam

Ellie said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your time with John! Wonderful news on the Disney front!!! You have a beautiful voice, and I know you'll use it for the benefit of others. You're a beautiful woman, inside and out!

I'm going to go check out that frame store right now!

excitedtobeafamily said...

Yeah! How exciting! Lots to be so thankful for!

Mireille said...

Wow! I missed a lot while my connection wasn't there! You have been in an amazing whirlwind, so excited news, fun parties, great cakes, beautiful gifts, song for Disney, I can't wrap my mind around what all happened to you in this last week! But most of all and the best thing happening soon, meeting Ruby in real life!! I wish you just the BEST time!! Love, M