Thursday, September 10, 2009

READY TO GO!

Four heavy bags packed and already in the car. They are expecting heavy rains in the morning so Jeff thought we better do it now. We have packed everything under the sun. And then some! We are ready for anything and everything and eager for morning!
Just past midnight now so we are going to share a glass of wine and then head off to bed.

Good night and good bye for now! The next time I post will be from the land of smiles and you can bet the two of us will surely be smiling! :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY! LOVE YOU! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY FOR YOU EVER!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

"Have a great time with Ruby! Tell Lily that I love her and I can't wait to see her someday"... Jacob

"I'm so excited that you get to take your trip to Ruby! Tell Lily we say 'hi'. Have a great time"... Laurel

"I hope Ruby will be happy, but I hope she won't be sad that Lily won't see her, but she might, actually. I bet she'll be so much happy to see you! Please tell Lily, "Lily, we have nice, wonderful cats that we love and I bet you'll love them just as much, and I'll love you as much, too!"... Jack