Thursday, October 15, 2009

A-ha!

I thought everyone I know had stopped coming to the blog. Hadn't seen any comments for weeks. Well 2 people mentioned today that they HAD commented so I thought, hmmm...maybe I ought to check my blogger account. Sure enough, there were 56 comments not moderated yet! For some reason they hadn't been sent to my email so I just thought everyone was giving us space while we adjusted. So funny! So, mystery solved and thank you all for the nice comments!

As for today's post....thanks for the support! Special thanks to Dawn for the nice chat this afternoon. You give such great advice and I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

dawn said...

You are such an amazing Mummy and you really do have to stop second guessing yourself. Your instincts are spot on, just look at Ruby she is thriving, well if we could actually see more than her shoes I am sure she she would be!

Maci Miller said...

Thanks, Dawn!