Thursday, May 20, 2010

CD Sales Now 100% to Charity

I've been rather unmotivated to push my CD the last few months. Busy with Ruby...enjoying my time with her and our outings...and not feeling like doing the networking and hard work that comes with promoting a CD. Until this week. The more I have read about the conflict in Bangkok the more I have been moved to action. So I set out to sell as many CD's as possible and made a decision:

100% of CD sales from ALL of my CD's will go to charity. That means my jazz CD's as well as the new lullaby CD. Half or more will still go to Mercy Center and the rest will go to the Thai Red Cross. 

If you know anyone that is a new mom who would like the CD, please buy one at this time. You can read more on this on my music blog: http://butterflymoonmusic.blogspot.com
Click on the link to the left to buy Butterfly Moon. See www.macimiller.com to buy the others.Thank you for your caring support!

No comments: