Monday, October 25, 2010

Spoonfest


We have a thing around here we love to do and that's called "snuggle buggle". It's our word(s) for spooning and Ruby just loves it when we cuddle or sleep like this. One day I caught her with all her little "friends" lined up in a row on her table. She saw me and said, "Look, Mommy! Snuggle buggle!" So. Darn. Cute. And for every precious moment you catch on camera, there are a zillion more that you just can't get. Like how she reads with Daddy (still trying to capture that one on video)...spontaneous funny things she says and does...and how she sings along to the lullabies with me now. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that this child is my daughter. 

In Ruby's words...Mare, mare, mare, marawee...life is but a dream. :-)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

We have spoonfests with our dogs in the middle of the living room. My husband says, "Spoons, spoons" and all the dogs come running and get right into position.

Yeah, we're weird.

Jessica said...

Ohh, so sweet! I love that you managed to get a picture of it. That one doll buried into poor Elmo's neck is priceless! Snuggle buggle on!

Ellie said...

LOVE IT!! So cute how they're all arranged from smallest to largest :)

Maci Miller said...

Wendy that is too funny!
Jess - oh yes, she is very particular about making sure they all nuzzle close!
And Ellie, I hadn't even noticed that at first how she put them in order from smallest to largest...so cute!