Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 - Part Two

Christmas morning. Approximately 8 am.
Mommy hears her stir and says "Morning Rubes! Look Santa was here!"
Ruby: "Uh? Santa??? Okay!" and gets up
Oh! Stocking! Get stool!
Gotta love morning hair.
Happy with her new little "friends".
First glance at the presents. I so wanted a video but Jeff forgot and her reactions were rather subdued thanks to a head cold. Still it was a nice morning. She spent time happily playing with each and every toy.
Very serious about the nail polish. Jeff & I have since had at least 5 "manicures" each!
Little power nap in the car. Love this pose.
My brother Dave very happy with his Fisher Price toys. His favorite when he was a kid.
This is over at my mom's house.
Grandma helps Ruby open her presents.
Wearing the presents: A Princess Tiana dress, gloves, crown, and necklace. So cute!
My handsome hubs in one of the sweaters I got him.
Ruby and David playing with his toys.
David and my sweet Uncle Bob
Opening presents at Grammy & Pappy's house later that day.
Loving her Leap Frog game.
LOVE this sweet nightgown! A gift from Jeff's parents. They were so, so good to us. Hardly got any pics there cause we were too busy having fun. Had a real nice dinner with them and spent the night. A great day with both our families!

And one last pic...
A bevy of little beauties! Rubes snuggled up at home on the couch the next day (still in her jammies) while the snow came tumbling down. She's been carrying around this group of dolls for 2 days now and it's pretty cute. They come with her everywhere. Usually Jessie, Woody, and Buzz are with her, too. Getting pretty crowded in that bed of hers!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohh my goodness, loving that bed head! And that she ran right for the stool. She's got it down.

What hooks did you use that the filled stocking actually hung? I had to put mine on the couch, I think the bubbles did me in! (Gymboree bubbles - have you tried them? They're the best.)

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Glad it was so awesome!!! It looks awesome!!

Loved the shades of purple on Christmas eve, and loved the twinkle in her Ruby's eye she seemed to have all day on Christmas. I think she did it up right!!!

Merry Christmas you guys and our cards are finally on their way.