Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Yes. It's January. I started taking down some of the decorations yesterday. Ruby said "What doing, Mommy?" I said, "Oh, just cleaning up and putting away the Christmas decorations. Christmas is over now." Her reply: "CHRISTMAS??? OVER????? " Guess she didn't get the memo. LOL. I then told her we would be taking the trees down soon and she broke into this little song:

"OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE ALWAYS!"

Hahaha. She still says no whenever I mention the trees and breaks into song again. So funny. Maybe we will let her little pink tree up for a bit. Throw some hearts on it for Valentines and eggs on it for Easter. I gotta say, I love her spirit, but the tree downstairs is dying and has got to go! The rest, I suppose can stay up for a few weeks more. :-)

3 comments:

excitedtobeafamily said...

I love it! Kids are the best! She is just precious!

Wendy said...

I say keep that pink tree up and turn it into a Valentine's tree and an Easter tree. I wish I had thought of this earlier and hadn't boxed up Lily's pink tree!

Jessica said...

I like it, the eternal tree!